Domestic Energy Consultants
At Future Energy Solutions we understand that when it comes to energy, everyone has a different perspective.
You may be concerned about the rising price of gas and electricity, trying to bring down your carbon footprint or keen to invest in renewable technology.
Whatever your motivation, Future Energy Solutions can help.
We are experts within the renewable sector and have helped 100’s of homes install
- Micro CHP
- Solar Panels
- Solar Batteries
- Voltage Optimisation
- Far Infrared Heating Panels
- TD Thermal Hot Water Systems
- And more different energy saving measures
How does it work?
- We will book in a convenient time to visit you in your home.
- When we arrive we’ll sit down and talk with you to capture important information and discover what your problems or objectives are. This ensures that we concentrate on the areas of greatest importance to you.
- . Following this we will carry out a thorough survey of your home to look at how you are using energy. As we walk round we will look at the following aspects relating to your energy use:
- Heating - boiler, controls, radiators/underfloor heating
- Hot water - storage, distribution and use
- Insulation - roof/loft
- Lighting and appliances
- Energy bills/ Cost Per Kwh
- Opportunities for renewable energy generation
We offer a full home energy survey
Whether you want to tackle spiralling energy costs, are looking to invest in renewable energy or are struggling to keep your home warm and cosy, our Home Energy Survey can help you. We are independent consultants - we do not favour any solutions over the other, we will recommend the product that will suit you the best and will achieve the greatest savings.
How long does a survey take?
This depends to an extent on the size of your home, but mostly on how involved you want to be. We strongly encourage you to follow us around on the survey - we will all learn more in the process, which will ultimately help us to help you.